AS A RESPONSIBLE PET PARENT, YOUR PET CARE DOES NOT STOP AT THAT YEARLY PET PHYSICAL EXAM … IT IS AN ONGOING PROCESS THROUGHOUT YOUR PET’S LIFE!
WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IN AN EMERGENCY?
Unfortunately, most people panic at the onset of a pet emergency or sudden injury. (Is this you? Or someone you know?)
This workshop is designed to:
- replace your panic with knowledge &
- enhance your pet training & handling skills
Pet First Aid is for immediate care. It is not a substitute for proper veterinary care. You must follow up with a visit to your vet asap!
25% more pets could be saved if just one first aid technique was applied? So, knowing what to do in a pet emergency is all-important, according to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
- Cost: $109 (but check newsletter as I normally run specials!)
- Classes kept small (5-10 students)
- Class is approximately 5 hours in length
- Light Lunch & Snacks included
- You earn a two-year certificate in Pet First Aid and CPR!
- And walk away with a 90+ page manual (valued at $75).
Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians and includes most current protocols.
Interested in a free 15-minute phone consultation?
When: Sunday, October 17, 2021
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
When: Sunday, September 26, 2021
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Dogtopia South Bay
2360 W. 205th St., Torrance, 90501
- Jean is very knowledgeable in the care of dogs. She is patient, prepared & thorough. I learned a lot from her Pet CPR. (Laura F.)
- Your CPR class was really amazing – great presentation, very thorough & comprehensive, and extremely useful. (Rosiland F)
- Having a live dog was a great. It was a big help to practice on a real dog. The manual is a great assist! (Debbie M.)
- I recently attended Jean’s PFA & CPR class to renew my certificate. Jean was wonderful & the class was fun and informative. (Mary R, Mobile Pet Groomer)
- I have already been able to apply the muzzling technique, bandaging techniques, & checking he heart rate on a geriatric cat .. all that you taught us in class. I am so grateful to you. (Kristen, Pet Sitter/Dog Walker)