LEARN THE LATEST PROTOCOLS IN VETERINARIAN-APPROVED
PET FIRST AID, CPR & PET SAFETY!
Sign up today! (classes kept small: 15 students)
Why? Here are four critical reasons:
- Replace panic with knowledge and a can-do attitude.
- Enhance your pet training and handling skills.
- Save money on veterinary bills.
- Give your pet a greater chance at a longer, happier and healthier life spent with you!
SORRY — NO PETS
ALLOWED IN CLASS
EVENT SPECIAL: SIGN UP TODAY & SAVE: $77
APRIL IS PET FIRST AID AWARENESS MONTH
Sunday, May 19, 2019
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Host: Camp Run-A-Mutt – LAX
11121 Hindry Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(off Imperial Hwy)
Sunday, July 21, 2019
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
For more classes, please check back later.
If you would like to host a class, please contact Jean at 310.370.9241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jean is very knowledgeable in the care of dogs. She is patient, prepared and thorough in her profession. I learned a lot from her Pet CPR class and would happily recommend it. (Laura F.)
Your CPR class was really amazing – great presentation, very thorough and comprehensive, and extremely useful. I will definitely refer friends. (Rosiland F.)
- $95 per person
- Classes kept small (limited to 15 people)
- Class is 4 hours in length
- You earn a two-year certificate in Pet First Aid, CPR and Safety!
- And walk away with a 90+ page manual.
Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians and includes most current protocols.
This hands-on training course will teach you a variety of skills that can be used to stabilize a pet during an emergency.
(No pets allowed in class — sorry.)
What You Will Learn:
- Identify vital signs, normal & abnormal behaviors
- Learn pet’s heart rate, breathing rate, temperature & more
- Illness/injury (bloat, drowning, burns, cuts, etc.)
- Treat wounds, fractures, electrical shock
- Cardiovascular/respiratory emergencies
- Allergic reactions (bug bites, vaccines)
- And much more
Please leave your pet at home!
- Pets are not permitted in this class.
- Advanced payment is required to secure your spot.
- We keep our classes small to give everyone time to learn, so we have a no-refund policy. However, you have up to 6 months to reschedule and attend another class.
This class is taught by Taught by ProPetHero™ Certified Instructor, Jean Brusavich.
Jean is the owner/founder of TranquilPET, Canine Aquatics and Holistic Healing Center, a wellness center for your dog’s body, mind and spirit, specializing in (warm water) swimming your elderly, arthritic, overweight pre/post-surgical dogs, as well as performance/services dogs and dogs who love to swim for just fun and fitness!
Earn a two-year certificate in Pet First Aid, CPR and Safety! And walk away with a 90+ page manual.
For Pet Groups and Pet Professionals:
Classes customized to meet your group’s needs … contact Jean for details..
We come to you.
For questions, contact Jean:
Click here to change this text