LEARN THE LATEST PROTOCOLS IN VETERINARIAN-APPROVED
PET FIRST AID, CPR & PET SAFETY!
Sign up today! (as classes are limited to 15 people)
Why? Here are four critical reasons:
- Replace panic with knowledge and a can-do attitude.
- Enhance your pet training and handling skills.
- Save money on veterinary bills.
- Give your pet a greater chance at a longer, happier and healthier life spent with you!
SORRY — NO PETS
ALLOWED IN CLASS
Jean is very knowledgeable in the care of dogs. She is patient, prepared and thorough in her profession. I learned a lot from her Pet CPR class and would happily recommend it. (Laura F.)
My husband and I recently attended Jean’s Pet CPR and First Aid class. We were very impressed with how thorough and knowledgeable she was. She was very patient and easy to talk to. We learned not only how to perform CPR on our puppy or another animal if needed, but also how to deal with a multitude of other pet health issues. We also received a very complete reference book. Our puppy is about a year old now, but we had another dog for over 14 years and had many different health crises during her lifetime. I wish we had known then what we learned from Jean. I feel much more comfortable and secure knowing we can help our dog until we can get her to the vet in an emergency. It is obvious that Jean really loves animals and cares about their well-being. I would recommend this class to anyone who cares about their pet. (Wendy J.)
Sunday, March 24, 2019
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Camp Run-A-Mutt – LAX
11121 Hindry Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(off Imperial Hwy)
Sunday, May 19, 2019
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Host: Camp Run-A-Mutt South Bay
945 W. 190th Street
Gardena, CA 90248
(between Vermont & Normandie Avenues)
For more classes, please check back later.
If you would like to host a class, please contact Jean at 310.370.9241 or email@example.com.
What You Will Learn:
- Identify vital signs, normal & abnormal behaviors
- Learn pet’s heart rate, breathing rate, temperature & more
- Illness/injury (bloat, drowning, burns, cuts, etc.)
- Treat wounds, fractures, electrical shock
- Cardiovascular/respiratory emergencies
- Allergic reactions (bug bites, vaccines)
- And much more
Please leave your pet at home!
- $85 per person
- Classes kept small (limited to 15 people)
- Class is 4 hours in length
- You earn a two-year certificate in Pet First Aid, CPR and Safety!
- And walk away with a 90+ page manual.
Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians and includes most current protocols.
This hands-on training course will teach you a variety of skills that can be used to stabilize a pet during an emergency.
- Pets are not permitted in this class.
- Advanced payment is required to secure your spot.
- We keep our classes small to give everyone time to learn, so we have a no-refund policy. However, you have up to 6 months to reschedule and attend another class.
This class is taught by Taught by ProPetHero™ Certified Instructor, Jean Brusavich.
Jean is the owner/founder of TranquilPET, Canine Aquatics and Holistic Healing Center, a wellness center for your dog’s body, mind and spirit, specializing in (warm water) swimming your elderly, arthritic, overweight pre/post-surgical dogs, as well as performance/services dogs and dogs who love to swim for just fun and fitness!
Earn a two-year certificate in Pet First Aid, CPR and Safety! And walk away with a 90+ page manual.
For Pet Groups and Pet Professionals:
Classes customized to meet your group’s needs … contact Jean for details..
We will come to you to conduct workshops.
For questions, contact Jean: