PET FIRST AID & CPR CLASS
plus added bonus:
Pet Safety Tips & Monthly Wellness Exam
Taught by ProPetHero™ Certified
Instructor, Jean Brusavich
NOW OFFERED ONLINE
During this unsettling time, all “in-person/live” classes are suspended. However, I am offering this Pet First Aid, CPR & Pet Safety Class online at a discounted rate of $79 (normally $109).
This class is still 4.5 hours and the classes are kept small – no more than 5 people per class.
Once you register, you will be emailed the Pet First Aid & CPR 90+page manual (itself valued at $75). You will be able to follow and make notes in your manual during class.
All the benefits remain the same as in a live class (see below) … except … you will learn & practice taking a dog’s heart rate and breathing rate on your own dog.
UPCOMING ONLINE CLASSES:
When: Sunday, July 26, 2020,
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
When: Sunday, August 23
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
LEARN THE LATEST PROTOCOLS IN VETERINARIAN-APPROVED
PET FIRST AID, CPR & PET SAFETY!
Why take my online workshop? 3 reasons:
- Classes kept small: no more than 5 students!
- You will learn why staying calm during an emergency will help your dog stay calm and trust you more.
- If/when CPR protocols change/updated, I will notify and send changes to you in order to keep your 90+ page manual current. (You do not have to wait till time to renew your certification to find out these changes.)
- You receive a 10-Step Wellness Assessment Exam for your pet (that includes the “why” and “how” to exam your pet monthly).
- You will have access to “reminder” videos of everything you learn in class.
- Plus, I am always just a phone call/email away
Once you have taken this pet first aid and CPR workshop, my hope is you will have a greater knowledge of how to better care for your pet.
What you will learn:
- Identify vital signs, normal & abnormal behaviors
- Applying a make-shift muzzle to a live dog
- Learn where to find,, monitor, calculate your pet’s heart rate, breathing rate, temperature & more
- Learn how to perform CPR and Rescue Breathing
- Treat wounds, fractures, electrical shock
- Allergic reactions (bug bites, vaccines)
- to name just a few
Online Workshops scheduled monthly
(No “in-person” classes during this pandemic)
- Jean is very knowledgeable in the care of dogs. She is patient, prepared and thorough in her profession. I learned a lot from her Pet CPR class and would happily recommend it. (Laura F.)
- Your CPR class was really amazing – great presentation, very thorough and comprehensive, and extremely useful. I will definitely refer friends. (Rosiland F)
- Having “Jax” there [Jax is a live, Golden Retriever] was a great. It was a big help to practice on a real dog. The manual is a great assist! (Debbie M.)
- I recently attended [Jean’s PFA & CPR class] to renew my certificate. Jean was wonderful and the class was fun and informative. Jax is adorable [demo dog]. My daughter will be going up next and she is looking forward to it! (Mary R, Mobile Pet Groomer)
- I have already been able to apply the muzzling technique, bandaging techniques, and checking he heart rate on a geriatric cat .. all that you taught us in class. I am so grateful to you. (Kristen, Pet Sitter/Dog Walker)
Other reasons to take this workshop:
My class is designed to
- replace your panic with knowledge
- give you the tools to address an emergency (until you get to your vet)
- enhance your pet training and handling skills
You will also receive information on performing a Wellness Exam on your pet. The “why” and “how” to do this monthly.
For Pet Groups and Pet Professionals
Class comes to you … contact Jean for details
Online Class Details:
- Cost: $79 (normally $109 – you save $30)
- Classes kept small (maximum 5 students)
- Class is 4.5 hours in length
- You earn a two-year certificate in Pet First Aid and CPR!
- And walk away with a 90+ page manual (valued at $75).
Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians and includes most current protocols.