Your relationship with your pet is special … and their need for your special care increases during their senior years.
This course is one of three created for TranquilPET’s Wellness Wednesday series. As my way of giving back during our SIP, these workshops are complimentary in June. Thereafter, there is a membership fee of $27 per month for all three courses, all offered through Zoom.
Some topics we will discuss:
- Have you noticed possible behavior changes?
- Do you see increased/decreased reaction to sounds?
- Do you know common signs of cancer?
- Do you recognize the signs of arthritis?
- What is my pet’s “Quality of Life? and,
- The most painful to you: “How will I know when to make the decision to let my pet go?”
- Anticipatory Grief
This webinar will be limited to 5 people so each of you and your dog will get personal attention during this program
Wednesday, June 10th, 5 pm
Wednesday, June 17th, 10 am
What is Normal for Your Pet?
Always remember that you know your pet better than anyone, even better than your veterinarian. So, it is important to recognize and identify any abnormal signs your pet displays. What this means is, that when you notice something “different” with you pet, you immediately get them to your vet. (Don’t wait for that yearly exam.)
Remember, some pets, especially cats, will try to hide pain and suffering until the condition becomes severe. Pay attention to subtle behavior changes such as hiding under the bed and not rushing up to greet you when you come home.