Are you and your family self-isolating? staying home? Just how stressed-out are you?
Why not join one of my “FREE” PET WEBINARS coming soon!
If you are like me, a month ago I never heard of “Covid-19” — and suddenly we are protecting ourselves and our families by practicing “social distancing.” We have basically “disconnected” from all normal routines. Business have shut down – including mine, TranquilPET.
I have been wondering: is there a way we can “reconnect” and still practice social distancing?
I think I have a way … I will be offering you a variety of “free” pet webinars (via zoom).
I would like to “give back” to the community by offering the following “free” webinars:
- Reiki Intro: “What Is Reiki” and how can help me, my family & pets. This is a 15-minute overview of Reiki, followed by a 15-minute Reiki Guided Meditation, scheduled for Tuesday, April 7 at 10:00 am and Wednesday, April 8 at 4:00 pm. Visit Canendar to register.
- Reiki Meditation: If you are already familiar with Reiki, I will be conducting a 20-minute distance Relaxation Meditation session for you, your family & pets
- How & why to give your pet a Monthly Wellness Exam
- How to create a Pet Emergency Supply Kit
- Water-safety tips for your dogs
- Household plants & foods that are toxic to your pets
If there is a topic missing you would like to hear more about, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know.
Visit my calendar to view dates & times of upcoming free webinars.