ALL LIVE, IN-PERSON CLASSES TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19
HOWEVER, YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR A VIRTUAL CLASS
(For your $10 registration fee, after virtual presentation, you will receive via U.S. Mails a Young Living Essential Oil (full size)
ARE YOU, YOUR FAMILY, PETS, STRUGGLING WITH ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS?
- Digestive Discomfort
- Immune Symptom Imbalance
- Respiratory Imbalance
- Low Energy
- or, Generally Feeling Out of Sorts?
- Your Pets: Fleas, Hot Spots
This informational virtual class is held the second Wednesday of every month
Time: 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm (PST)
(space is limited so please sign up early!)
For more information, visit: www.tranquilpet.com/events
or call Jean (310-370-9241)
Your $25 registration fee also includes a full-sized Young Living Essential Oil (mailed vis U.S. Mails)
This virtual informational class will discuss proper and safe ways to offer essential oils to your family & pets
For your $25 registration fee, at the conclusion of this webinar, you will receive the following handouts (via email):
- 25 Tips & Hacks (on everyday products you may not be aware are toxic to your family and pets!)
- The “Dirty Dozen”
- 101 Uses for Young Living’s Thieves
In addition, you will receive via U.S. Mail, a Young Living Essential Oil. (Full size Young Living Vitality Oil to try for free)
*What is Young Living “Thieves.” (See below)
You will learn:
- What exactly is an Essential Oil?
- The difference between “fragrance” oils & “therapeutic-grade” oils
- How you can create a toxin-free environment for your pets
- How you can create a toxin-free environment for your family
- and more
Join us to:
- learn natural solutions for many of these imbalances
- receive suggestions to replace these chemicals and toxins with healthy alternatives
- instructions to make a toxin-free cleaner for every surface in your home
- handout containing 25 Tips & Hacks (on everyday products in your home you may not know contain toxic chemicals)
- handout with 101 Uses for Thieves*
*What is Young Living’s Thieves® … and its uses
Gary Young is the founder of the first essential oil company, Young Living in 1994 and Young Living is considered the leader of the Essential Oil Industry.
Young Living’s proprietary Thieves® essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves during the Bubonic Plague. These thieves were robbing those who had succumbed to the illness; however, while being in close proximity to the deceased, they never contracted the Plague.
After the thieves were captured and tried for their acts of robbery, French authorities asked the these thieves what they were doing in order to not contract the disease. The thieves said they would rub their bodies with a combination of herbs, spices and and essential oils.
From then on, doctors who treated the victims of the Bubonic Plague, packed their masks and doused their long black robes with this concoction. (Fun fact: The beak is how doctors got the nickname “quack.”)
Crafted in the spirit of that legendary combination, Young Living’s one-of-a-kind Thieves essential oil blend can be found in all our Thieves products. Featuring Clove oil, Cinnamon Bark oil, Eucalyptus Radiata oil, Rosemary oil and Lemon oil. Thieves imparts a spicy, welcoming aroma everywhere it’s used. Possibly our most versatile and beloved blend, Thieves products replace harsh chemicals with pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and other naturally derived ingredients.
Thieves™ has almost become something of a generic term to describe any type of antibacterial, immune-boosting blend of essential oils.