MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
Your Dog’s Favorite Swim Coach, Holistic Pet Care Expert & Guest Speaker
TranquilPET Pitch Sheet
- Senior Pet Care (a topic no one wants to face, but must)
- The Importance of Giving Your Pet an In-home Monthly Check-Up
- Is Your Dog Suffering from Separation Anxiety or others forms of stress? Reiki Meditation may just be the thing to help!
- Summer Safety Tips: Protecting Your Pets from the heat
- 6 Water Safety Tips for Your Dog
- Did You Know that More Pets Go Missing on July 4th Than Any Other Day of the Year? Learn to Keep them Safe, including most summer hazards
- Tips for Your New Puppy
- Howloween Pet Safety Tips
- Thanksgiving Pet Safety Tips
- Holiday Pet Safety Tips
Jean Brusavich, CAMT, is a life-long animal lover whose love of, and connection to, directed Jean towards the healing arts to open TranquilPET in 2009.
This direction was sparked in 2006 when Jean’s beloved Bailey (then 12), hind legs atrophied during a long recuperative time after surgery. At that time, swimming dogs was a little-known healing art. After a month of swimming three times a week, Bailey began walking again without assistance.
Thus began Jean’s journey through pet education in various modalities (swimming, animal massage, Reiki energy healing, Pet First Aid & CPR). From this, Jean has developed a comprehensive holistic pet care business that includes classes and lectures in How to Care for Your Senior Pet, The Importance of Giving Your Pet a Monthly In-Home Check-Up, to name just a few.
For list of all Jean’s services, events, classes and workshops, visit: www.tranquilpet.com/events
Services TranquilPET offers
Learn to Swim
BORN TO TALK RADIO SHOW
with Marsha Wietecha
August 16, 2021
My Dog Hates the Water! (I hear this lots.)
How to Help Your Dog Overcome Fear of Swimming