Now That Your Dog Is A Client:
Cancellation Policy: I require 24-hour cancellation notice or you will be charged for the swim session.
Start times: All swim sessions start on the hour and half hour. Please arrive five minutes before your start time and get your dog ready for his/her swim.
Please note: I honor and respect all my clients’ time. Therefore, if you are late for your swim session, I cannot “carry over” your swim time into another client’s scheduled appointment. Example: if you are fifteen minutes late, your dog will not get their full swim session time.
Your dog may start out with short swims, but as their stamina and heart health improve, they will be able to swim for longer period between rest times.
Each animal is different and each swim is tailored to meet the individual needs of your pet.
- Your dog wears a life vest or harness
- Your dog may start with short swims, but as their stamina and heart health iprove, they will be able to swim for longer periods between rest times.
- I monitor breathing and heart rate of your dog
- Mandatory rest periods on pool platform
- Light massage and stretch while on pool platform
Important: If your dog is under vet’s care for a current medical condition, your vet’s written approval is required and must be received prior to first meeting. DOWNLOAD Veterinary Approval.