Here’s your chance to truly be your pet’s best friend – sign up for a Pet First Aid, CPR, Safety and Wellness class today. This class is taught by Jean Brusavich, Pet First Aid 4U© Instructor. Jean is the owner/founder of TranquilPET, Canine Aquatics and Holistic Healing Center, a wellness center for your dog’s body, mind and spirit, specializing in (warm water) swimming your elderly, arthritic, overweight pre/post-surgical dogs, as well as performance/services dogs and dogs who love to swim for just fun and fitness! Earn a two-year certificate in pet first aid, CPR and Safety!
Why take Jean’s Pet First Aid 4 U© Class?
There are 5 critical reasons:
- Replace panic with knowledge and a can-do attitude
- Enhance your pet training and handling skills
- Save money on veterinary bills
- Provide peace of mind to your clients that their pets will be protected under your care – if you are a pet professional
- Give your pet a greater chance at a longer, happier and healthier life spent with you
Please note: No pets allowed in class.
- About 4 hours (for first-time takers; usually shorter for repeat students)
- $80 per person (contact Jean for discount rate for two students from the same household at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-370-9241).
- Minimum per class – 4
- Maximum per class – 10
- Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians
Upon completion of course, you will receive:
- 65 page Course Handbook
- Certificate of Completion (valid for 2 years)
This hands-on training course will teach you a variety of skills that can be used to stabilize a pet during an emergency. You will learn Pet CPR, rescue breathing, first aid, restraining and muzzling, choking management, fractures/bleeding protocols, care for heatstroke, frostbite, poisoning, seizures, shock and more.
Again, no pets allowed in class.
PET FIRST AID DEFINITION: Pet first aid is the immediate care given to a cat or dog who has become ill or injured. In this first step of care, your role is extremely important. Knowing what to do – and what not to do – in a pet emergency could mean the difference between your pet surviving or dying. Every minute counts!
Always remember that any first aid administered to your pet should be followed by immediate veterinary care. First aid care is not a substitute for veterinary care, but it may save your pet’s life until s/he receives veterinary treatment.
Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians.
For Pet Groups and Pet Professionals:
Customized pet first aid classes available for specific pet groups and pet professionals!
- Jean pet first aid/CPR classes for pet professionals, specific breed rescue groups and even classes that cater strictly to cats. Bolster your group’s knowledge in pet safety.
- Discount rates given to groups of 5 or more. Contact Jean at email@example.com or 310-370-9241 for details.
- Pets are not permitted in our pet first aid class.
- Advanced payment is required to secure a spot in class
- We keep our classes small to give everyone time to learn, so we have a no-refund policy. However, you have up to 6 months to reschedule to attend another class.