Here is your chance to truly be your pet’s best friend –
sign up for a Pet First Aid, CPR & Safety class today!
Why? Here are five critical reasons:
- Replace panic with knowledge and a can-do attitude.
- Enhance your pet training and handling skills.
- Save money on veterinary bills.
- Provide peace of mind that your pets will be protected under your care (and the professional, that you will have given your clients the same peace of mind when their pets under your care).
- Give your pet a greater chance at a longer, happier and healthier life spent with you!
SORRY — NO PETS
ALLOWED IN CLASS
Sunday, January 13, 2019
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Host: Camp Run-A-Mutt South Bay
945 W. 190th Street
Gardena, CA 90248
(between Vermont & Normandie Avenues)
Sunday, January 27, 2019
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Host: go FETCH Dog Daycare & Training
3434 Atlantic Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90807
(in Bixby Knolls)
More classes to come
For more classes, please check back later.
If you would like to host an event and receive a discount, please contact Jean at 310.370.9241 or email@example.com.
This class is taught by Taught by ProPetHero™ Certified Instructor, Jean Brusavich.
Jean is the owner/founder of TranquilPET, Canine Aquatics and Holistic Healing Center, a wellness center for your dog’s body, mind and spirit, specializing in (warm water) swimming your elderly, arthritic, overweight pre/post-surgical dogs, as well as performance/services dogs and dogs who love to swim for just fun and fitness!
Earn a two-year certificate in pet first aid, CPR and Safety today!
- 4 hours
- $85 per person
- Minimum per class – 5
- Maximum per class – 15
Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians and includes most current protocols.
Upon completion of course, you will receive:
- Certificate of Completion (valid for 2 years)
- Over 100-page Course Handbook
This hands-on training course will teach you a variety of skills that can be used to stabilize a pet during an emergency. You will learn Pet CPR, rescue breathing, first aid, restraining and muzzling, choking management, fractures/bleeding protocols, care for heatstroke, frostbite, poisoning, seizures, shock and more.
Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians and includes current protocols.
Again, sorry, but no pets allowed in class.
- Pets are not permitted in our pet first aid class.
- Advanced payment is required to secure a spot in class
- We keep our classes small to give everyone time to learn, so we have a no-refund policy. However, you have up to 6 months to reschedule to attend another class.
For Pet Groups and Pet Professionals:
Classes customized to meet your group’s needs … contact Jean for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-370-9241.
We will come to you to conduct workshops.