Here’s your chance to truly be your pet’s best friend – sign up for a Pet First Aid, CPR, Safety and Wellness class today!
Why? Here are four critical reasons:
- Replace panic with knowledge and a can-do attitude
- Enhance your pet training and handling skills
- Save money on veterinary bills
- Give your pet a greater chance at a longer, happier and healthier life spent with you
Please note: No pets allowed in class.
The following are the Pet First Aid & CPR Workshop dates and locations:
Sunday, May 6, 2018
4:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Host: Joyful Paws Pet Hotel & Daycare
1701 Fashion Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90813
Saturday, May 12, 2018
3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Host: Nancy K. Gardner, Pet Communicator
Address will be emailed to you
Sunday, June 10, 2018
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: Coming Soon
Please check back later
If you would like to host an event, please contact Jean at 310.370.9241 or email@example.com
This class is taught by Jean Brusavich, Pet First Aid 4U© Instructor. Jean is the owner/founder of TranquilPET, Canine Aquatics and Holistic Healing Center, a wellness center for your dog’s body, mind and spirit, specializing in (warm water) swimming your elderly, arthritic, overweight pre/post-surgical dogs, as well as performance/services dogs and dogs who love to swim for just fun and fitness!
Earn a two-year certificate in pet first aid, CPR and Safety!
- 4 hours (for first-time takers; usually shorter for repeat students)
- $80 per person (contact Jean for discount rate for two students from the same household at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-370-9241).
- Minimum per class – 5
- Maximum per class – 15
Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians
Upon completion of course, you will receive:
- Certificate of Completion (valid for 2 years)
- Over 80-page Course Handbook
Also, our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians.
This hands-on training course will teach you a variety of skills that can be used to stabilize a pet during an emergency. You will learn Pet CPR, rescue breathing, first aid, restraining and muzzling, choking management, fractures/bleeding protocols, care for heatstroke, frostbite, poisoning, seizures, shock and more.
Again, sorry, but no pets allowed in class.
- Pets are not permitted in our pet first aid class.
- Advanced payment is required to secure a spot in class
- We keep our classes small to give everyone time to learn, so we have a no-refund policy. However, you have up to 6 months to reschedule to attend another class.
For Pet Groups and Pet Professionals:
Classes customized to meet your group’s needs … contact Jean for details at email@example.com or 310-370-9241.
We will also come to your place of business to conduct workshops for your clients.