LIVE, IN-PERSON-TO-PERSON-TO-DOG CLASSES TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19
HOWEVER, YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR AN ONLINE CLASS: THIS CLASS IS LIMITED TO ONLY 5 PEOPLE FOR ONLINE TRAINING
(VIRTUAL ON-LINE CLASSES OFFERED AT A DISCOUNT RATE – CHECK IT OUT BELOW)
PET FIRST AID & CPR CLASS
PLUS ADDED BONUS:
PET SAFETY TIPS & MONTHLY WELLNESS EXAM
TAUGHT BY PROPETHERO™ CERTIFIED
INSTRUCTOR, JEAN BRUSAVICH
This online class is still 5 hours and you will learn the same detailed information you would have received in an “in-person class. The only difference is this class is limited to 5 people and you will be practicing some steps on your own pet.
Once registered, you will receive the 90-page manual (valued at $75) via email 3 days before class. You should print and keep handy during class to make notes.
Pet First Aid & CPR Class cost: $79
(regular cost, normally $109)
Classes scheduled the 4th Sunday of every month
Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
PLUS ADDED BONUS:
PET SAFETY TIPS & MONTHLY CHECK-UP EXAM STEPS & FORMS
LEARN THE LATEST PROTOCOLS IN VETERINARIAN-APPROVED
PET FIRST AID, CPR & PET SAFETY!
WHY TAKE MY ONLINE CLASS? 3 REASONS:
- Classes kept small: no more than 5 students!
- You will learn why staying calm during an emergency will help your dog stay calm and trust you more.
- If/when CPR protocols change/updated, I will notify and send changes to you in order to keep your 90+ page manual current. (You do not have to wait till time to renew your certification to find out these changes.)
Upon completion of class you will receive a 2-year certification. You also receive a 90+page manual (valued at $75)
- You receive a 10-Step Monthly Check-Up Exam for your pet (that includes the “why” and “how” to exam your pet monthly).
- You will have access to “reminder” videos of everything you learn in class.
- Plus, I am always just a phone call/email away
Once you have taken this Pet First Aid & CPR class, you will have a better understanding of how to care for your pet during an emergency.
Most important: Pet First Aid and CPR administered to your pet should be followed by immediate veterinary care. Call ahead and let your vet know you are on your way! Pet First Aid is not a substitute for proper veterinary care.
Jean is a certified instructor with ProPetHero™ which is an accredited organization and the Pet First Aid, CPR and Safety Program is the most comprehensive program currently available. You will learn the latest protocols in veterinarian-approved pet first aid, CPR and pet safety.
(If any pet first aid protocols change, I will keep you apprised of any changes via email. (You will not have to wait till your renewal to find out about any changes/revisions). Also, once you take class, I do not disappear. I am always a phone call/email away.
This course has been validated by third-party organizations that have reviewed and approved the course content:
- The International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- The National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI)
- The Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- Pet Sitters International (PSI)
- The Animal Behavior College’s Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
Upon completion of this course, you earn a 2-year certification and receive a 90+ page manual (valued at $75).
For Pet Professionals: ProTrainings CEU Information
In addition to the 2-year certification, as a pet professional, you qualify for 2 Continuing Education Units from several continuing education awarding organizations:
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI)
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
If you prefer, Jean can come to your place of business to teach this class. Contact Jean [(310) 370-9241 or email@example.com] to discuss pandemic protocols that should be adhered to.