Why Learn to Give Your Dog a Relaxation Massage?
… a massage is much more than just “petting your dog.”
“Petting” is done unconsciously …. “massage” is done with “focus” on what you are doing … what you are looking “not to find” on your dog: hot or cold areas on your pet, bumps, lumps, tight muscles, etc.
Massage is great for dogs at every stage of their lives … and there are two types of classes available:
Benefits to You:
- strengthens the bond between you and your dog
- you will be able to detect potential health issues early (tumors, swelling, sore spots, injuries, or painful areas)
- you will be able to feel changes in your pet’s the skin and hair
- you will notice behavioral changes, and
- vet visits can go more smoothly
“BYOD” – You “Bring Your Own Dog” to Class (learn relaxation massage techniques on your own dog!)
All Workshops include:
- Small classes (limited to 5 people/dogs) so you and your dog get individual attention
- Initial Workshops: 2 hours
- Follow-up workshop: 1 hour, one month later
- Step-by-step e-book
Download Massage Flyer
Have a dog that is not people/pet friendly? Why not take Independent class instruction:
If you prefer the time devoted to just you and your pet, this is a one-on-one class. You will receive all the information given as listed in the above group workshop, but given one-on-one.
Contact Jean directly to schedule: 310.370.9241 or email@example.com