For Doggie Olympics!
Fun & Wellness
Holistic Well Being
Pet First Aid & CPR Class
Some Tips to Help You with
Safely Uses Essential Oils
Join my newsletter and receive monthly pet tips!
Jean Brusavich is owner and founder of TranquilPET, Dog Swimming & Holistic Pet Care, a wellness center for your dog’s body, mind and spirit.
Jean loves her clients – a connection her dog clients are very aware of. This connection assists her in (warm water) swimming dogs of all ages, but especially your elderly, arthritic, overweight pre/post-surgical dogs, as well as teaching fearful dogs to get over their fear of swimming and many of her clients just swim for fun and fitness!
TranquilPET offer the following services for your pets:
- ANIMALS & ESSENTIAL OILS: How to Safely & Properly Offer EOs to your pets
- ANIMAL MASSAGE: BYOB: Bring YOur Own Dog and Learn to give them a relaxation massage
- IN-HOME MONTHLY CHECK-UP: Are you giving this to your pets?
- PET FIRST AID & CPR
- REIKI Meditation for your pets: can help them cope with separation anxiety and other issues
- SENIOR PET CARE: An online discussion on learning to care for your senior pets in their Sunset Years (includes self-care and Quality of Life scale)
- SWIMMING EXERCISE FOR YOUR DOG
Is swimming the right choice for your Dog?
Swimming is the perfect activity for all dogs young or old. It provides a non-weight bearing activity that avoids all the stresses and strains of exercising on hard ground.
The following are Jean’s trainings and affiliations:
What’s going on at Tranquil Pet?
The New Year is a time to reflect on the time you spend with your pet — and check out my two free gifts to you
Why is Reiki Ideal for Animals? Reiki is safe, gentle, stress-free, painless, noninvasive